Best Kitakyushu Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Cruise Port
Thanks to the location as the gateway between Honshu and Kyushu, Kitakyushu used to be an important hub. However, not a populous cosmopolitan or a trading port, Kitakyushu seduces visitors with its wonderful natural scenery. Gain the reward of “Environment Future City” and “Model City for Green Growth”, local people’ priority is protecting the environment. Moreover, lying next to the sea at one side and mountains in the other, Kitakyushu provides various scenic beauty places. Besides, this city still maintains various traditional values revealed in historical sites such as the castle and local markets. For short, worth-visit attractions in Kitakyushu shore excursions are:
- Kokura Castle & Garden – the iconic landmark and also the best place to view cherry blossoms in Kitakyushu
- Kawachi Wisteria Garden – Large garden with spectacular flower tunnels, one of the 10 most beautiful places in the world that actually exist.
- Akiyoshidai Plateau – nature-created unique karst topography and grassland landscape
- Akiyoshido Cave – natural limestone with quaint terrace-shape formed by water flow
- Kitakyushu Manga Museum – learn about comic history by several permanent exhibitions
- Karato Morning Market – the lively fresh seafood market with reasonable prices.
Various Kitakyushu shore excursions provided by us cover all these attractions above. If you don’t find any suitable itinerary, fill the contact us form on our website. Then, our experts will create a tailor-made tour from Kitakyushu port to meet your need.