Best Recommended Kochi Japan Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Cruise Port
Instead of being a cosmopolitan hub, Kochi – the capital of its prefecture – is more like heaven for nature lovers. The reason is that Kochi Japan is an adorable small city with a God-blessed peaceful atmosphere and abundant nature. Along with the beautiful coastline, there are several clear rivers including Shimanto River and lush green forests in the region. In addition, all of them together ingeniously paint lively brush strokes to create a picturesque Kochi. Besides spectacular scenery, Kochi Japan has an interesting culture passing over a long history with dozens of attractions to explore. This historical town is home to ancient Kochi Castle, old sake breweries, traditional markets, and well-preserved railways. Moreover, some hot springs dot Kochi prefecture which is told to relax and bring better health to people. In Kochi Japan shore excursions, visitors can enjoy various activities and a collection of worth-seeing sights.
- Kochi Castle – one of twelve survived castles in Japan, provides a spectacular view with cherry blossoms during spring
- Chikurin-ji Temple – the five-storied scarlet pagoda with beautiful natural theme in spring and autumn
- Katsurahama Beach – not to swim but a place to sightsee over the blue ocean
- Iya Valley & Iya Kazurabashi Bridge – the most magnificent place in Kochi with suspension bridges crossing through the valley and river below
- Katsuo no Tataki – Kochi’s most famous dish with lightly broiled slices of skipjack tuna
- Kochi Monet’s Garden – the well-known lush abundant garden with numerous exotic flowers and plants.