Best Fukuoka Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Fukuoka Port
Being one of the most populous cities in Japan, Fukuoka is the largest cosmopolitan hub in Kyushu Island. Moreover, this place is a rich cultural city with unique delicious cuisine and various sightseeing attractions. Because of its long history, Fukuoka has observed a collection of historical events of the previous areas. Thus, the city hides many items and artifacts inside tourist attractions such as sacred shrines, ancient relics, and elegant castles. Being the fusion of Hakata port city and the old castle town, Fukuoka has the iconic old merchant quarters, energetic festivals Gion Yamakasa, bustling shopping areas, and crowded food streets which are famous for Hakata ramen and fresh seafood. For your convenience, we would like to recommend the best things to do & see in Fukuoka shore excursions.
- Fukuoka Castle – ruins of the former castle with scenic sights
- Kushida-jinja Shrine – an urban shrine but with old-fashion Japanese architecture
- Ohori Park – enjoy the spectacular natural scenery, especially during spring
- Tenmangu Shrine – listen to its myth of beginning time
- Fukuoka Tower – observe the panoramic view over the city and Hakata Bay
Japan Shore Excursions bring to cruisers a variety of interesting Fukuoka shore excursions to visit city’ highlights and areas nearby. Enjoy your time referring our ready-made itinerary for Fukuoka day trips from cruise port, or let us know about your traveling plan. Our travel experts will directly design your tailor-made tour.