Best Naha – Okinawa Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Naha Port
Because of being the capital and hub of economy, tourism, and culture of Okinawa Prefecture, Naha is a must-visit destination. For overall, Okinawa is a legendary place with well-preserved traditional Japanese culture revealed in many daily life aspects. Without any hyperbole, Naha – Okinawa is the mixture of traditional values with a modern lifestyle. Although the capital of Naha is now a developed urban area, the old-fashioned breath still crept along quaint streets. In addition, the island of Okinawa is full of frequent leafy splashes, palm tree lines, and azure water ocean. There are dozens of highlight attractions for cruisers to enjoy Naha – Okinawa shore excursions.
- Shuri Castle – the former palace of Ryukyu royal family represent for Naha history and culture
- Shikinaen Garden – also the former residence of Ryukyu Kings, the garden is a beautiful landscape with ponds, flora, and wooden structures
- Kokusai Dori – the international shopping and entertainment street of Okinawa Island
- Gyokusendo Cave – one of Japan’ longest caves, impress visitors with its magnificent beauty
- Former Japanese Naval Underground Headquarters – learn about the Battle of Okinawa
- Tsuboya District – the famous pottery streets with dozens of souvenir shops
We proudly introduce a variety of Naha – Okinawa shore excursions for cruise ship passengers to explore the island’ highlights. Freely leave a request, or fill the contact us form to customize a new Okinawa tour from Naha port. For shore excursions at other ports in Japan, click here to visit our website.
Okinawa is Japan's southernmost prefecture, consisting of several islands. Its capital - Naha - is the largest city of the Okinawa Prefecture and the vital regional transportation hub to other parts of Okinawa, Japan, and Asia. Naha City consists of an urban area that serves as the cultural and economic capital of Okinawa. Although the city is small in size, it has the largest population in the prefecture of more than three hundred thousand people. Naha has long been one of the best places to visit in Japan for being home to significant world heritages and its aesthetic natural beauty. Taking tours from Naha Port to Okinawa Island is by far one of the most popular tours chosen by travelers worldwide to not only experience Naha but also discover the wonderful Okinawa Island. Particularly the Naha Okinawa Shore Excursions which promises to make your journey remarkable by offering cruises to Okinawa Island - the largest and most densely populated island in Okinawa Prefecture. Let’s join us to get to some of the most popular destinations with magnificent landscapes here.