Ishigaki Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Ishigaki Port Provided by Travel Experts
Despite locating near Taiwan than the mainland of Japan, Ishigaki still has the traditional Japanese culture without any mixture. Because of its perfect climate, the island is a seaside paradise where cobalt blue sea contrasting to the beautiful white sand. In addition, the breath of the sea combines with local singing, creates a light nostalgia rhythm. Besides the scenery is even compared with Hawaii and Fiji, Ishigaki is more than this with a rich culture. In fact, this island has a unique culinary that every ingredient is fresh, especially seafood just caught from the ocean. Try some interesting experiences, visit the island’s highlights, and learn about its unique culture by taking Ishigaki shore excursions.
- Torinji Temple & Tomb – one of the oldest wooden buildings in Okinawa Prefecture
- Ishigaki Yaima Village – dress like a real Ishigaki local and learn about its culture
- Yonekoyaki Pottery Studio – famous for being home to colorful shisa statues
- Kariba Bay – the most beautiful coastline in the island
- Ishigaki Long-tail Monkeys – play with mischievous little friends
There are plenty of attractions to see and activities to do in Ishigaki tours from cruise port offered by Japan Shore Excursions. Let take an overlook and pick your interesting itinerary, or freely contact us to design a tailor-made tour in Ishigaki that meets your needs.