Best Kyoto Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Kobe Cruise Port
Due to serving as the former capital of Japan, Kyoto is a large-scale open-air museum exhibiting ancient Japan. Especially, this cultural city is Japan’ spiritual heart full of thousands of sacred temples and holy shrines. Moreover, expect to be overwhelmed with surreal experiences in Kyoto with green landscape gardens, traditional wooden teahouses, and strolling geishas. Besides, Kyoto shore excursions from Kobe port including many highlights in the city and areas nearby.
- Fushimi Inari Taisha – the holy religious place with thousands of torii gates lining up
- Kinkakuji – the Golden Pavilion sparkling covered by gold leaf
- Gion District – dress up kimonos or yukata to explore this ancient town lined up by traditional wooden houses
- Kiyomizu-dera – well-known for its location overlooking the basin of Kyoto with a tranquil refuge
- Ginkakuji – the Silver Pavilion famous for its elegant appearance and sumptuous garden