Best Nagasaki Shore Excursions, Day Trips & Tours from Cruise Port
When mentioning about Nagasaki, almost all will remember the dropping of the second atomic bomb. Although this history event overshadows people awareness, Nagasaki still marks an impressive point in the world travel map. Instead of dipping into sadness, this city moved on from darkness and stepped into a brighter future. Nowadays, Nagasaki is a vibrant city with endless charm far beyond just land with bomb museums, monuments, and peace memorial parks. Enjoy a tour exploring this serene city with a lively trading history between Japan, Europe, and China. Nagasaki shore excursions are full of interesting attractions such as Western-style churches, traditional Japanese shrines, and the attractive mixture cuisine.
- Nagasaki Peace Memorial Park – a place to remind about the bomb’ victims with a splendid statue
- Atomic Bomb Museum – exhibits documents, photos, and history of nuclear weapons development
- Mount Inasa – delivers one of three best night views in Japan
- Sofukuji Temple – a Chinese-style Zen temple with an attractive red-color appearance
- Glover Garden – an open-air park displays Western mansions
- Shimabara Castle – just a short drive from Nagasaki port to visit this steady white-covered castle
Below on Japan Shore Excursions’ website, we introduce a variety of tours from Nagasaki port. In case you want to design your own Nagasaki shore excursions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Let our experts be freely creative!