Japan Shore Excursions – Terms & Conditions
- Customer’ Safety
Our first priority is customer’ safety. Every tour operated by Japan Shore Excursions includes good-condition transportation and well-arranged services with careful preparation to minimize unexpected things. Customers will be taken care from the moment they leave till return to port.
- Flexible Itinerary
Although we have a variety of ready-made tours on our website, customers can change some details or create a completely new shore excursion including your favorite sights and activities. Have to note that alterations after payment of the deposit may cause an additional fee depending on third parties.
- Excursions Timings
Duration for each shore excursion is clearly mentioned in the description. Pick-up times depend on the time your cruise ship docking at the port and will be noted in the reply email when you request for tours. We always recommend the most suitable itinerary with perfect duration while our tour operators and guides paying attention to timing. We commit all cruise passengers will be transferred to ships before departure time.
- Tour Prices
Our tour prices and service fees are confirmed at the time of booking. All inclusions and exclusions such as where applicable, meals, refreshments, guides, and entrance fees are clearly mentioned on the website and email we sent. The price is likely to change without notice depending on the third parties, exchange rate, and other unexpected factors.
Our Japan shore excursions do not include Tourist Accident or Casualty Insurance in any destinations. All insurance is not part of our tours. We highly recommend that tourists purchase full coverage travel insurance from their country of origin.
- Children Policy
We do not impose any charge for children aged under 5 years. Only when children are accompanied by at least one full-paying adult, who aged 5 years old grant a reduction of 50% of the tour price. With children aged above 5 and under 11 years, the reduction is 90% of the tour price. Children from 11 years old have to full-pay same as an adult.
We have a 24/7 support service that customers can contact through 6 ways:
– Live Chat
– Email: [email protected]
– Tel: +84 389 322 089 | +1 (628) 251-1566
– Fill in Contact Us form
– Fill in Tailor-Made Tours form
– Comment or review on products
We will respond within 24 hours from the moment we receive your request. Our working hours (GMT +7): Mon to Fri – 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM and Sat – 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Complains and Claims
If you have any negative experience about services provided by Japan Shore Excursions, please notify your local guide or your tour advisor. We will avoid similar problems happening again. In case of complaint or claim for compensation, please send us email or facsimile in writing attaching with relevant receipts and substantiating evidence within 15 days after your tour’ end. We are not responsible for any claims sent later than 15 days from the end of your tour.
- Health Requirements
Customers should take into account all international travel risks. They have to responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of Japanese governments. Please tell us to know your health conditions to be recommended the most suitable itinerary.
- Travel Documentation
Customers must have the sole responsibility to have a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. We may help you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Japan Shore Excursions accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
Liability & Responsibility
- We provide tour information for Japan shore excursion bookings. Japan Shore Excursions publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, transportations, and tour companies & operators. We will not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by the third-party providers. We will not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent, fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party bit directly owned or controlled by Japan Shore Excursions.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond our control. Neither Japan Shore Excursions nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Japan Shore Excursions is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Japan Shore Excursions is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Japan Shore Excursions reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If we have canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, we are liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of our tours include activities which require care and attention such as kayaking, climbing, exploring pristine nature and the unexpected weather conditions… You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Japan Shore Excursions and their teams and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Japan Shore Excursions reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
Cancellation & Refunds
Although your cancelation for shore excursions to Japan cause a deep regret to us, we know that there are many reasons leading to this decision. In case of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Japan Shore Excursions (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charged of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of total amount
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of total amount
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Japan Shore Excursions reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.